[kj] Something to lighten the mood: Another KJ cover

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 14 10:17:51 EDT 2010

Never minded 'My Sharona'. Decent enough tune. I quite like Skynyrd, although I'm behind you 100% with Meatloaf. Straight from Satan's arsehole.

Jim.

--- On Sun, 14/3/10, Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

"My Sharona" had its ridiculous points ("feel the sense of victory running up the legnth of my THIGH-IGH-IGH", "I always get it up for the touch of the younger kind"), but I've never felt it was a bad song, certainly not as bad as some of the soulless piffle that had enslaved US rock radio for decades before it.

I'll take ersatz-new wave over soulless crap by the Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Meat Loaf *EVERY DAY OF THE APOCALYPSE!*

Alex in NYC