[kj] Something to lighten the mood: Another KJ cover

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 14 10:06:14 EDT 2010

"My Sharona" had its ridiculous points ("feel the sense of victory
running up the legnth of my THIGH-IGH-IGH", "I always get it up for
the touch of the younger kind"), but I've never felt it was a bad
song, certainly not as bad as some of the soulless piffle that had
enslaved US rock radio for decades before it.

I'll take ersatz-new wave over soulless crap by the Allman Brothers,
Lynyrd Skynyrd and Meat Loaf *EVERY DAY OF THE APOCALYPSE!*

Alex in NYC