[kj] Killing Joke - My Breakdown

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
Mon Mar 8 12:03:51 EST 2010

I am about to loose 470 euros too ;o(((
My only "chance" would be to change the flights for new ones and add a
certain amount of money not to loose everything but in any case I have to
know the new dates quickly !!!!!

Apparently, the pre-listening at geneva (28th march) is still on the air and
the ceremony too (paris 19th april) but who will take the risk to come ????

Me of course, because I'll go there by car /train

In any case, I can tell you that seeing the Joke outside London is a great
experience because as they usually know less people they are much more "cool
and open" and Jaz always says that the London's gigs are much more
stressfull for him because of the music business and press.
I remember excellent moments spent with Raven in Milano 2005 when he was
playing drums and singing Wardance with his brother playing bass during the
soundcheck or Venice 2009 with Geordie playing bass and covering "Walk on a
wild side" or having breakfast with Jaz the day after the Hellfest in Nantes
2009

Stephane "Frenchy Frenzy" skint

_____