[kj] Killing Joke - My Breakdown

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Mon Mar 8 10:51:03 EST 2010

We all know you nick they money out of birthday cards when on the round Jon!

Seriously though, that is a huge amount to shell out.
Why bother?

Now, call me old fashioned, but I thought the bands toured so YOU could see THEM, not the other way round!
As much as I love t'Joke I would not clock up loads of airmiles to see them!