[kj] Latest Blog Post from Youth:

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 6 08:57:00 EST 2010

All this said, the boys should really update their "official" website
-- the topmost news item is still the announcement of 2010 tour dates.

Alex in NYC.

On Mar 6, 2010, at 7:28 AM, Rob Moss wrote:

> Yeah. Good on Youth.

> I'd much rather have it right than early. I don't care when they

> release it. I don't care about cancelled gigs, it's just a record ffs.

> I feel sorry for those who are out of pocket but I would have

> thought that you might have leant by now! This is Killing Joke. This

> is what Killing Joke means!

> Look, I like Killing Joke but I'm fucked if I'd travel round the

> world for 'em!

>>> conclusion.She has been an ambitious album to manifest and we are

>>> now at the final ascent and i have to say its one of the greatest

>>> albums i have had the privilege to be involved with ...EVER!

>>> It is stunning! I have been living and breathing it for over 4

>>> months and i'm still jawdroppingly amazed at its power and

>>> beauty ...its far out. Despite the frustration and inconvenience

>>> of having to wait for this and having to re-arrange the next few

>>> months schedule to accommodate these changes ,I am sure it will

>>> be worth it.Massive apologies to those who have rearrange their

>>> schedules and lives around this turn of events.

>>> I guarentee double orgasms all round when you hear the sound of

>>> Big Paul's drum kit reducing your senses to a pulp.

>>> Today we were supposed to master it ,yesterday we had to postpone

>>> as we are still recording and mixing!!!

>>> We have gone through so much to get here we have to see this

>>> through to the end.

>>> thanks for all the continued support and inspiration.

>>> y

>>> I include a message from Paul on the bands behalf

>>> Dear Friends and Family,

>>> It's with great reluctance I have to inform you all of our

>>> postponing the upcoming tour dates and rescheduling of the album

>>> release.