[kj] Lastest Blog Post from Youth:

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri Mar 5 22:48:47 EST 2010

It's sort of hard to hold off when you're so excited to see one of
your all time favorite bands.

As much as history has shown in the past, the fear of not getting the
flight/train ticket and the fear of rising costs at
any given moment is usually more than enough for one to go ahead and buy it.

Trump/shmump. I understand that they want it to be success (as we all
do) but they should never have scheduled a tour
date if they did not have an somewhat tentative timetable of when the
album would be completed.

My heart goes out for every gatherer that shelled out hard earned
money only to be told "oopsie".

It's just wrong.

Honor thy fans. (Who've gone out and bought just about every damn
thing you put out.)