[kj] Lastest Blog Post from Youth:

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 20:51:20 EST 2010

Well put, T.B.

Cheers,

CG

-----Original Message-----
From: TB <planetary at socal.rr.com>
To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)' <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Fri, Mar 5, 2010 5:15 pm
Subject: Re: [kj] Lastest Blog Post from Youth:

gathering-bounces at misera.net wrote:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=40797754&blogID=530414170

+++++++

Well, it's official. I found it interesting that there's no mention of refunds,
only that tickets would be honored for whatever the
new dates will be.

I really think that no matter how much Youth trumps up the new album, postponing
what looked to be KJ's biggest tour in the past 15
years over the fact they're still fudging with the album is inexcusable at this
stage, especially considering show and whole tour
postponements and cancellations have been a major issue with this band for
decades. I would be floored if the "listening party"
goes forward at this point.

Knowing this band's history, I would have never booked travel arrangements for
outside my area to see a show until the absolute last
minute and in fact, I hesitated even buying a ticket for the local show in LA
when it first went on sale. I feel for those people
who trusted this band to deliver on their obligation and have been let down
(again, in many cases) and are out whatever sums of
cash, especially in this poor economy.

T.B.