[kj] Endgame(s)mix

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 4 12:14:52 EST 2010

I'm not an expert, either. I just know what I like, whether it was
produced in an LA studio or Jim Varney's outhouse or someone's bedroom
project, like the amazing, KJ-influenced PESD
(<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW2GBbKR3Ww>) - all done in someone's
bedroom.

Trying to argue/debate/discuss/whatever with someone why they should
like a song ... is like trying to make someone understand why they
should think a joke is funny, when they don't. Once you're at the point,
give it up.

I LOVED Hosannas.

I LOVED "Universe B." If the new LP is in that epic "Universe B" vein,
it'll be amazing. All I know is like the version of "End Game" I heard
and I even kind of dug the trebly sound qulity to it, especiall the last
minute when Gerdie's guitar goes into super dugga-dugga mode. I like
what I heard. That's all I can say.

--Oliver