[kj] "In Excelsis" on YouTube:

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Thu Jun 17 20:22:34 EDT 2010

We heard -- way to go, Mexico. : )

----- Original Message -----
From: Javier Garcia
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] "In Excelsis" on YouTube:

A mix between vacations and too much World Cup left me away from The Gathering for almost two weeks, now i found this new tune and i´m speechless. I´ve only listened to it once but i don´t think this song will like me a lot more in the future. It´s like a joke (but not The Joke!). My first impression is it´s like a cheering Mad Capsule Markets tune (you remember? this japanese band that is/was influenced by KJ and even mad a nice cover of Wardance). If you´d tell me this is a side project -or something like that- it should be ok, but not to be a proper Killing Joke track.

My two pesos

Javier
(Happy in Mexico City after Mexico won to France :)