[kj] The trouble is......

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Sun Jun 13 19:02:36 EDT 2010

B. Oliver Sheppard wrote:

Um, that's not "the trouble" at all.

Another "Wardance" did come along. It was called "Universe B," on the Japanese issue of the Hosannas LP, but not on the US version.

Often I get the feeling here folks thing good music stopped being made circa 1995. I get the feeling no one wants them to do
anything but "Love Like Blood" and/or _Brighter Than a Thousand Suns_ type stuff. I am sick of folks stuck in a time warp who think
good music stopped being made in 1987, or 1995. "Oh yeah, It's good now, but X-Y-Z band already did already better back when *I* was
in the prime of *my* youth!" Basically: Fuck you for being born too late, unlike me. I am very anti-nostalgia.

So, fluw, if you paid me, and gave me 3-4 months to prepare an argument, I doubt I could disagree with you more. Indeed, I
aggressively disagree with you on this. Aggressively.

I think you both are throwing a lot of silly, baseless assumptions at large groups of people here based on often inaccurate
interpretations of a few people's comments.

T.B.