[kj] "In Excelsis" on YouTube:

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 15:04:57 EDT 2010

> So far jaz and youth are the only ones who have brought anything to the table.

> And those are the two that I least care about what they bring. Not good recipe so far.

THIS made me rofl while still in my chair. Almost made me miss France trying to score against Uruguay (1st half).

So far jaz and youth are the only ones who have brought anything to the table.

And those are the two that I least care about what they bring. Not good recipe so far.

Youth keeps proclaiming that this record is the best they have done…I know it just company line but maybe from his perspective, what he personally has accomplished on the record that is true. Of course Youth was bragging about making Geordie get rid of his chorus doublers and making him use other guitars and try different techniques. Perhaps this “influence” is why in excelsis sucks pussy donkey anus.