[kj] "In Excelsis" on YouTube:

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 11 11:16:48 EDT 2010

So far jaz and youth are the only ones who have brought anything to the
table.

And those are the two that I least care about what they bring. Not good
recipe so far.

Youth keeps proclaiming that this record is the best they have done.I know
it just company line but maybe from his perspective, what he personally has
accomplished on the record that is true. Of course Youth was bragging about
making Geordie get rid of his chorus doublers and making him use other
guitars and try different techniques. Perhaps this "influence" is why in
excelsis sucks pussy donkey anus.

_____