[kj] In excelsis on Last.fm.

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Jun 11 12:06:01 EDT 2010

Going to respectfully disagree with you. If there's a way to grab a true copy off satellite radio, it wasn't used here. Just listen to "End Game" and "IE" back-to-back.

The first eponymous album has cr*p production and I wouldn't want it to sound any other way.

I have cassettes of "Fire Dances" and "NightTime" from the 80's, however, that were left in the sun and now sound like Jaz is mumbling the lyrics while translating them into ALS. They most definitely do not still rock my socks off.