[kj] OT: Shooting spree in Northern England

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 14:39:03 EDT 2010

Anyone seen 'Long Weekend' (original, preferably)? Finest Revenge-Of-The-Animals film ever made. Not to mention among the best Aussie horror flicks ever made.

Had already made up my mind to watch it tonight, actually.

Jim.

--- On Fri, 4/6/10, sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's about time that other animals starting getting their own back ;)

    I have often thought of this in a hopeful "what-if" sense. =)
    Have you noticed the local news the last few days, with bears in the (very nearby) local hills getting into people's houses, yards, hot tubs and swimming pools, Orca (killer whale) pods right offshore thrashing local seals into dog-food (all caught on video), and now great white sharks along the local seashore leaping out the water just for fun?

One day they'll mean it, and we're screwed then.