[kj] OT: Shooting spree in Northern England

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 14:08:17 EDT 2010

> It's about time that other animals starting getting their own back ;)

    I have often thought of this in a hopeful "what-if" sense. =)
    Have you noticed the local news the last few days, with bears in the (very nearby) local hills getting into people's houses, yards, hot tubs and swimming pools, Orca (killer whale) pods right offshore thrashing local seals into dog-food (all caught on video), and now great white sharks along the local seashore leaping out the water just for fun?

One day they'll mean it, and we're screwed then.