[kj] north pole moving out of Canada

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:56:11 EDT 2010

The main consequence of north pole shift is that Killing Joke release a record. It's funny because I started googling about this yesterday following Jaz's latest decree. I'm into all that crazy stuff. I believe in Atlantis. I read somewhere that the north pole is moving at 40km a year. From what I can gather, there's no big deal about it. As folk devil said, it's not as bad as pole reversal. Although the effects of reveral are not known, there is evidence that humans have lived through this event before. This is hundreds of thousands of years ago, when Killing Joke's output was prolific.