[kj] north pole moving out of Canada

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 11:32:21 EDT 2010

Not as bad as the poles flipping..which they have done in the past.

"The magnetosphere is not quite a perfect sphere. It's more like an apple, with the poles where the stem of an apple is. It constantly changes shape and strength, and different patches can favor different magnetic directions. The magnetic field varies and shifts on a small scale. If the field is chaotic enough it is believed that a geomagnetic reversal may occur."

Read more at Suite101: Geomagnetic Reversal: Shifting Magnetic Pole Alignment http://geophysics.suite101.com/article.cfm/geomagnetic_reversal#ixzz0pnwPf0GP