[kj] Play LOUD

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 09:06:34 EDT 2010

aw that's really sweet of you alexander the great keeper of the holy flame
of criticism and the entirity of n word why see or the big <censored by r a
v e n i g g e r s>

are you by chance bisexual alex? my "gay" suicidal dad knows some rich
swinger who flew drove and took him out ont eh town and i know theres was
plenty of shit on pop's sheets amen!

if yr heterosexual or just a gay man living a lie then pardon my
intrusiness

i know yr a wanker tho-jesus told me last night ina nightmarish vision of
the coming american BLOODPORT that the yankee roses are gonna inflict on
mother earth

sirously tho alex BIG RESPECT FOR YR EFFORTS BLOGGING YR SHIT OUT ITS GREAT
I EAT IT UP!=NOT KIDDING

I WISH I COULDVE MET RAVEN IN THE FLESH IT WAS JUST SO TRAGIC CUZ WHEN I WAS
OUT IN PORTLAND/SETTALE HE WAS IN TX RECORDING THE L;AST SUCKER=he really
did say on his cell that he wanted to meet i know that wasnt an auditory
halklucination

also,he told squibz about how he would have toilet paper delivered to him by
girls in polka dotted vw beetles=the good life indeed

cheers to u alex u rule

ps why not walk or however take the sub over to cbgb's with an apple and
write a coded message on it for some crackhead to pick up abd tweak over o r
maybe willy wonka will give u a golden ticket!