[kj] NICOTINE NOW TREATS SCHIZO'S=DUH

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 03:53:21 EDT 2010

http://psychservices.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/content/full/50/10/1346

Patients who cannot obtain their own supply of cigarettes should be provided
the means to acquire them so that they will not resort to prostitution,
trafficking, assault, and similar disruptive behaviors.

my mom had this shit sussed after i came outta the hospital suffering from a
broken collarbone and 13 staples in the base of me skull from a pig beatdown
whilei was handcuffed chain smoking on the curb all night=ouchipoo=anyway at
that point you could still smoke in st marys and upon my release i
immediately drove my stick shift subaru wagon/urban assualt vehicle to 7-11
and came hope with 7 tins of winston s-2's and climbed in my dear dyke'd bed
with the stereo remote for the changer and her wolf zowie.
a day later i called my mumzie all freaked cuz all 7 packs i went thru and
she was just"shush my child ,dontcha lknow philip morris has done studies
with nicotine and serotonin=herbal anxiety relief

the weird part for me in my form of reality is that here in post r a v en
kingriotstar rip earth i am in charge of thee masonic smoke machines and
today my mason belt buckle will be back in my studio on my electri
holoowbody axe,JORDI,which is coming home to me after being put out of
service on ravens funeral day halloween 2007 in Apothëosizor's post live gig
haze and after performing as a stand in for paul handling the base for the
legions within the afterlife it hurt so fucking bad to play that song
staring oncreen at my leader back in the days of yore on video simultaneosly
as my golden harp chimed out into the aether=jordi suffered a broken neck
and my dad hid him in a garbage bag in hois basement=FUCK AGOSDDAMNED FIRE
SAFE CIGARETTE=SMOKE NAZIS NOW=READY,AIM,FIRE!!!

I KNOW MY TORCHES ARE LIT...ARE YOURS?

WHITE LIGHT FROM THEE MOUTH OF INFINITY MATES!

"ALWAYS STARE INTO THE LIGHT RATHER THAN THE DARK,THAT WAY THEE SMALLEST
MIGHT SHINE" VINCENT FEIT(PARAPHRASED)

how many of you gatherers smoke? and hwo does one make it thru a 2 hour gig
without torching up a coffin nail=plz assist me im terribly anxious about
this upcoming tour and the nightmare that might ensue=911

CHEERS FROM RVA
DSC