[kj] KJ 2010 Tour Support

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 02:42:22 EDT 2010

i'm a firm supporter of tobacco as a natural,herbal relief to anxiety and
depression=in fact i just heard those kooky shrinks are actually treatind
schizophrenia with nicotine now,makes perfect sense that virgiiania psych
wards including the state facilities have all banned smoking post 9/11=oh
and i always include a tasty drink with caffeine to bump up the natural anti
migrainer stuff in caffeine an dkeep the tunes pumping=i also suffer from
cchronic back pain etc and ive basically been bedridden since i quit trying
to communicate with anyone except dear squibz my gf in seattle who has kept
me alive sice my journey got glitched in 2007=ive been locked up in psych
wards and jail twice probably 40 or 50 times since jan 2007 when they starte
dharasing me for my fo rmy disability/inability to properly communicate with
other humans

now i just hang out with ravens and owls =TWEET TWEET!