[kj] KJ 2010 Tour Support

Wessidetempest wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 15:40:31 EDT 2010

Unfortunately that tour blew. It was Gang of Fours worst album and that's what they mostly played. Warrior Soul were....I just don't get them. With or without Big Paul. PE couldn't play on Detroit. Mayor wouldn't allow them. Sisters were waaaaayyyyyu to hokey. It was the second US tour off of Vision Thing. And it was outside. I saw the tour earlier (maybe later) in Chicago. PE at the time was the hot dangerous hop hop band. Ala Anthrax etc. So while they were good it would be better on their own as opposed to "shocking the suburban honkeys" or whatever silly term you want to use

I love seeing goof opening acts. Sometimes they are better and sometimes the main act sucks. But a lot of times main acts will get cheaper and less impressionable bands as to not steal their thunder