[kj] KJ 2010 Tour Support:

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Tue Jul 27 01:42:11 EDT 2010

So this isn't EVEN Revco, then. Who did tour this year, btw. Al describes them as Menudo now, with changing members (he no longer tours with them). I did think the single I'm Not Gay off their latest was a pretty good attempt, I'm sure it's on Youtube.

But THESE heights will never be reached again, I think this is brilliant, and may have been posted here before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65nbyJg7Ioo