[kj] KJ 2010 Tour Support:

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Jul 27 00:05:44 EDT 2010

Alexander Smith wrote:

"RevCo World is described as a 'Revolting Cocks' tribute featuring original member Luc Van Acker."

Am I the only person who finds this a bit sad?

Alex in NYC

I only saw them once, supporting Ministry a few years ago around '06 and I thought they were sad back then. Some entertaining bits,
but it seemed like a joke band that didn't look like it lived or died depending who was on stage, even Al, zoned out hanging back
playing guitar. The only dude that stood out was the "Little Hitler" guy (Josh ...something?) who did most of the singing and
comedy bits. Odds are, these guys will make 2003 USA tour vets wish for the er, glory.... days of Amen.

T.B.