[kj] KJ on BBC 6:

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 05:05:12 EDT 2010

Ditto. I then slept in Reading train station in no man's land between a gang of casuals and a gang of bikers. At that point I was a scrawny punk rocker with a mo' (not popular with bikers or casuals)... but what really worried me was the thought that when they got round to twatting me, they might smash up the ghetto blaster on which I'd recorded the gig.

Luckily they were two busy hurling threats and insults at each other to bother with me. It did make a cold and wet night a bit worrying as well though!

Feckin brilliant gig.

Jamie