[kj] (So) What Records

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 13:48:18 EDT 2010

Right, I agree. I took German inschool and enjoyed it lots, and though I've now
forgotten most of it, I find that that cerebral "plasticity" remains. Plus i've
been toying for some time now with the idea of learning swedish and wanted to
hear comparison.

So, yeah, "Hersannas froerm ther Basement oerf Hel," ja, nej?