[kj] Kali Yuga similar to Mass ?

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 07:38:18 EDT 2010

yep, i love em all too...! a many faceted (well, 4) sounding ep, all the
tunes are a bit different from each other, which is quite nice... In
Excelsis i find stuck pleasantly in my mind quite often, even after not
playing the ep for a few days... (a rest between the next time i listen to
it on loop!)

album aside, this ep is a real Gem of Power!!

=D

postponed indefinitely..."