[kj] A New Day / Jordan Maxwell

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 03:05:23 EST 2010

yep, a few years back i was gunna bring this up...(or did i?!) i have one
interview with Mr. Maxwell where he goes on about the sun rising in the east
etc etc and it is basically the whole essence of the song A New Day...
i have never really picked up on his alien idea's, he's never really gone
into that as much as the other occult stuff, (occult meaning 'hidden') but
it wouldn't suprise me... (i actually bought a Von Daniken book
today......)

not checked out yr linkage yet Mr. Soundgardener, but i shall . . .

=)

.

postponed indefinitely..."