[kj] New Topic-Best Drummer

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 17:09:35 EST 2010

> ..Big Paul. If I had to choose one.. who epitomises Killing Joke, I'd say it's...

Isn't he also the founding member, who either first came up with the idea of the band or first took
the steps to put it together (or so i think i've read)?

"noisegrowsdarker-themoment'sJaz'...
but the drums keepthundering,inafamiliarway........"

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Who has the fun..
..is it always a man with a gun...?
Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"