[kj] New Topic-Best Drummer

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 18:50:33 EST 2010

Well ah reckun paht'nuh,
  technique-wise and force-wise, Martin. Viscerally and incarnating KJ itself, Big Paul hands down. And he "brings more" to the band than Atkins did** - though from a chronological distance the Atkins/ExDAVRE period is nonetheless more and more eyeopening.
  O sea, Big Paul can breathe into KJ Life Itself, and Martin is able to bring back the dead.
  If only they both played together on a tour..  "two hearts.. beat as one..."

**just ask Karen

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"