[kj] ot - post punk cover band suggestions

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Fri Jan 15 11:20:21 EST 2010

Yeah - I really rated them in the early / mid eighties. I thought the second album had some great tracks (especially the two singles), but I really struggled to like the third. And as for Like A Virgin.....

My first-ever gig was the Damned at Hammy Palais, with the Lords (whom I'd never heard of) supporting - I was instantly converted.

Stiv was a great frontman - RIP.

Jamie