[kj] OT : PiL on Check It Out (1979) ... not exactly like The X-Factor :oD

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 02:44:11 EST 2010

The first clip makes Lydon's anger all the more understandable. You go on there to play music & be interviewed and some clever dick tells you that Mensi from the Angelic Upstarts has said that you've sold out.

Funny the Muriel Gray (presenter on The Tube) finds it so hilarious ... she had her own mad interview moment when trying to be clever with Martin Degville of Sigue Sigue Sputnik ... to be fair, she did have the last laugh ...

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSy4MIpwYIA *