[kj] OT : PiL on Check It Out (1979) ... not exactly like The X-Factor :oD

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:05:02 EST 2010

thanks antoni enjoyed those;D i enjoyed wobble lol-cheers

milindafgrant

From: pssyche23 at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 23:27:16 +0000
Subject: [kj] OT : PiL on Check It Out (1979) ... not exactly like The X-Factor :oD

I was reminded of this when watching the John Lydon special on BBC4 tonight. The first clip seems to be a more complete interview whilst the 2nd one is that one I remember seeing on The Tube in the mid-80's ... however puerile it seems, Wobble cracks me up ... what an exit !!!

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtfAilsmwng *

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mEeFXGT7-A&feature=related *

the half hour John Lydon special itself can be viewed here :

* http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00pq94b *

Regards, Antoni

Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free