[kj] SOUNDGARDEN REUNION 2010

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jan 4 07:47:51 EST 2010

Yeah Matty is still playing for Pearl Jam, lots of speculation about how
that'll go. Think he's committed until around mid-year.

I saw Pearl Jam in Nov I think, pretty good but not amazing. Esp for the
price. He's really improved their live shows for them, my rabid PJ fan
friend admits that he's the best they've had. But their material doesn't
provide the opportunity that Soundgarden's does, he has an amazing knack
for creating weird time sigs and playing them in a way that makes them
sound like natural 4/4...