[kj] OT PiL Tomorrow

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 3 12:39:56 EST 2010

agreed neil ;)-i saw p.i.l on there very last night at the electric ballroom in camnded-london 23rd dec with a special friend-

they-p.i.l- were amaizing-the sound was mind blowing-johns voice was very strong and all the tunes they played were brilliantly performed-yes true-the bass and drums really heavy-i had time of my life ;D so glad i went-brought a t-shirt and key ring-plus the bootlegs from brixton acadamy p.i.l gig;)

milindafgrant ps great way to end the year p.i.l are on top form hope they gig again this year ;)