[kj] (OT)Execution in China

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 23:12:31 EST 2010

postponed indefinitely..."

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 9:18 AM, iPat <pmdavies at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, December 31, 2009, jon chapman <jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk>

> wrote:

> > My final post of the decade,and i don't ever want to appear a cynical

> cnut,but this was probably the first time this drug smuggler ( and his

> relatives ) wanted themselves to be declared as British citizens.

> Whilst everyone should be responsible for their own actions, the

> victims here would appear to include the family. I know you have your

> far right alegiences but I don't think it has any place on the

> gathering and whilst you undoubtedly contribute a great deal here,

> racism should not be tolerated. I'll say it where others won't have

> the balls.

> There is a clear ambiguity being put out where it would seem the govt

> will intervene to help people who have blatently acted criminally.

> However, I am aware that many travellers are duped into couriering and

> are used either as scapegoats or as diversions.

> To me, the issue is that there is a whole generation(s) who are spoilt

> and incapable of understanding what responsibilty or reality is.

> Priveleges are seen as a right and there's no understanding how they

> got them. My grandparents and parents fought in wars to stop the tide

> of Nazism

if i may... wasn't the war 'set up' to eliminate people and secure more
resources into the hands of fewer ppl? i watch/listen to a fair bit of
'conspiracy' stuff, so i may be off track, but i dont think by much...
nazism was just the front used to sway popular opinion. hitler was prob
like saddam/bin laden, used by the power elite for whatever evil purpose
suited them.

christ, the things i've seen lately, its amazing i'm still sane!
(men who stare at goats, the last great white hope, etc etc)
it's official, our race is FUCKED! DOOMED, DOOMED i tell ya!!!

have a nice day =)

> and to give us freedoms but there is no appreciation how

> these priveleges were come by. Historically it's happened to every

> empire. an island off New Zealand anyone?

the food prices are quite high... =)