[kj] [Bulk] Re: Dancing like Jaz Coleman - austin DJ

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 27 15:15:45 EST 2010

Where was this oliver?

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of B. Oliver Sheppard
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 3:52 AM
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] [Bulk] Re: Dancing like Jaz Coleman

Okay -- so last night in Austin there was an actual goth-PUNK DJ who did
NOT play "Love Like Blood" as the default "Killing Joke goth club song"
to play. He played "A New Day." (YESSS!)

It was awesome. I did NOT dance like Jaz, however, stomping one foot
while holding both arms out-stretched. Honestly I am pretty siue I
danced like a total white boy. Certainly n chicks came up to me begging
me to dance with them. Oh well. :)

-Oliver

<gathering at misera.net>

> Sent: Fri, February 26, 2010 7:55:54 PM

> Subject: [kj] Dancing like Jaz Coleman

> Idea:

> You know how Jaz dances to ... well, pretty much EVERY Killing Joke song?

Stomps one foot to the rhythm if it's a fast one like Frenzy, holds