[kj] kj ebay artistic work

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 24 07:11:07 EST 2010

Hang in there, Dave -- my Mom developed cancer (non-Hodgkin's
Lymphoma) a few years back. It was a rough, scary road, but with
treatment, she's pulled through thus far (it's currently in
remission). I hope your mother has similar results. Best wishes.

Now put that damn thing in a frame!!!!!

Cheers,
Alex in NYC