[kj] kj ebay artistic work

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 06:39:35 EST 2010

Dave,

Result with the artwork - great bleary eyed pic of you & Ole King Colesy
That's a real piece of history you've got there & it sounds (looks) like you made quite an evening of it!

In complete contrast, so sorry to hear about your mum.
Can't easy, esp in light of recent tragedies you've endured.
My thoughts are with you mate

Stay strong

jamie

--