[kj] [KJ] Pre-Listening of the Forthcoming New Album Confirmed !

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Feb 23 16:03:47 EST 2010

the flights are extortionate :(

From: frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:36:38 +0100
Subject: [kj] [KJ] Pre-Listening of the Forthcoming New Album Confirmed !

Good evening,

Just received this afternoon an email from the Usine / Moloko in Geneva which was confirming the “ varnishing “ of the new album (just hope it’s the good translation ;o) for the Sunday 28 th of March 2010.

I am just waiting for the exact time but it opens at 18 : 00 and close at 24 : 00 (but last time we left at around 3 : 00 !!!)

Stephane “Frenchy Frenzy”