[kj] [KJ] Jaz gave me a phone call this afternoon...

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:37:53 EST 2010

Gloucester was originally mooted for a "warm up" since they couldn't find a suitable venue in Cheltenham ...

From: frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 21:27:07 +0100
Subject: [kj] [KJ] Jaz gave me a phone call this afternoon...

Hi All,

Yes true: Jaz Coleman gave me a phone call this afternoon...

First surprised, I have immediately recognised his particular way of laughing
That couldn’t be a joke ha ha ha ….

He was currently in Prague and was very very enthusiastic about the Raven King track.

In fact, he was calling me because he asked me if I wanted to be the guy who will pronounce the translated french version of his speech for the ceremony of his medal as one Chevalier des Arts et des Lettres !!! in front of Mr Jack Lang an ancient Ministry of Culture who is still very popular for his actions for the “culture” in France

Without thinking about it, I just replied : of course YES ha ha ha ha ….

This ceremony should take place at 15:00 on Monday 19 th of April 2010 at the famous LIDO Cabaret on the Champs Elysees in Paris
See here :

http://www.lido.fr/us/cabaret-paris.html

Concerning the famous pre-listening of the forthcoming new album, it should take place the last Sunday of March so apparently the 28th of march 2010 at The Moloko Bar in Geneva
(the same place where we had the after party for Raven’s funeral in oct 07)

See here :

http://www.usine.ch/

http://www.darksite.ch/moloko/

Finally he has announced 3 or 4 warm-up gigs in UK before the Edinburgh’s gig and he will let me know exactly during the Geneva’s listening, when and where those gigs should take place.

He has pronounced the name of one city but I am sorry I haven’t understood it (maybe Leicester or Gloucester but be careful I might be completely wrong ;o))

As soon as I have further informations, no worry : the gathering will be immediately informed

Stay online !!!

Stephane “Frenchy Frenzy” very very enthusiastic too ;o)))