[kj] [KJ] Jaz gave me a phone call this afternoon...

The Mighty TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Mon Feb 22 15:35:56 EST 2010

Frenchy Frenzy wrote:

(snip)

Finally he has announced 3 or 4 warm-up gigs in UK before the Edinburgh's
gig and he will let me know exactly during the Geneva's listening, when and
where those gigs should take place.

He has pronounced the name of one city but I am sorry I haven't understood
it (maybe Leicester or Gloucester but be careful I might be completely wrong
;o))

As soon as I have further informations, no worry : the gathering will be
immediately informed

Stay online !!!

Stephane "Frenchy Frenzy" very very enthusiastic too ;o)))

++++++++

Thanks for the update.

I guess the key questions at this point would be:

A - Any (new) date set for the album release?

B - Is the "Night Time" album going to be played in full at most gigs this
Spring? And are there any plans to perform other albums in full this Spring
or is Night Time the only album?

T.B.