[kj] OT : NME Awards Awards Tour @ Brixton 20/02/2010

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 20 15:40:17 EST 2010

Quite a result in the end ... I didn't want to go on my own ... I offered to babysit so Dawn could go with her newish friend Becky but she said she didn't have any money ... she also had a friend who was going to take all 3 but then dipped out last week ... so I said I would go and try to flog the other two ... managed to find a buyer for one today on The Maccabees facebook page ... went down there just before 7pm and sold that one for £20 ... then walked up to the venue & found a couple with a placard "fan needs ticket" ... offered one for £20 but they said they needed two ... they asked whether I'd sell both for £40 ... aaaaargh, I really want to go & it cost me £65 in the first place for the 3 ... they offered me £60 for the two ... okay, yes, you two go along and have a lovely night ... they were pleased and I was happy for them ... back home in time to watch game of the day on Sky Sports 1 (Wolves 0 Chelsea 2) ... everybody's happy :o)

My first gig of year 2010 will now be UK Decay plus a number of support acts at the Luton Sub Club next Saturday ... even bigger smile :o)