[kj] May 27 - The Crofoot Ballroom (Pontiac)

Wessidetempest wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 07:42:43 EST 2010

I guess to be fair Pontiac has hosted many good shows over the last
two decades. But it hasn't been consistant. And the main reason for
that is because one of the old owners of St Andrews Hall in Detroit
moved out to pontiac in the early 90s. Mainly because they give him
HUGE tax incentives.
St Andrews hosted Killing Joke many times. Particullarly during the
Extremities era and the return with Pandemonium. Geordie also had his
wedding reception in the upstairs section called the Burns Room

All I need now is for Geordie to return the Burmans to life