[kj] May 27 - The Crofoot Ballroom (Pontiac)

Wessidetempest wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 07:07:40 EST 2010

Nah ner nah ner nah ner

Tee heeee

Anyways. It's been stated before. Pontiac sucks. Crofoot itself is a
nice place. And I am buying tickets here shortly.

And I'm suprised it's so cheap. I think as a result this will sell
out sooner than later

Chris

In Detroit
not ferndale or Pontiac or whatever shithole suburban city that
surrounds Detroit.