[kj] OT: Clutch

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 02:08:02 EST 2010

Aside from you know who, Clutch are my favourite listening material
nowadays.
Absolutely love 'em. Have seen them quite a few times and they ALWAYS
deliver, one of the tightest bands I've ever seen. New album is Strange
Cousins from the West. But I recommend getting everything, if you like
them..
Thing is, they started out as a hardcore band - but slooow - and have now
mutated into a sort of twisted southern boogie/funk jam thing with riffs
riffs riffs galore.
Singer Neil Fallon is one of the most interesting lyricists out there IMO.

They have released several live albums recorded in Australia, they are
pretty
popular there I believe, so should be getting a good reception. I saw them
here in Oslo last November and they went down a storm.

I'm jealous...
could do with a rock fest in the sun right about now
PS Anthrax? Wow, blast from past