[kj] OT: Clutch

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 00:21:18 EST 2010

I saw Clutch when they toured on the Blast Tyrant album. They really bring it to the table when they play. The singer is especially cool and hilarious, great energy, great presence, great big voice. They have several awesome albums as well, check out Pure Rock Fury in particular.

Leigh
 http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale