[kj] Chicago empty bottle

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:52:29 EST 2010

I hope they let you in Jon ... :o)

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
To: kjlist at live.com; gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:40:28 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] Chicago empty bottle

i have got off work 27-31 may. the two chicago dates i can do,if i cant get over in time for the Detroit show,then i'll fly straight to Chicago.still confusion as to the detroit date,thats why i havent booked a flight yet.

strangely looking forward(*) to the possibility of setting foot on american soil for the first time.

* - i always said i'd never go there

THE HIP PRIESTS - THE GROSVENOR - STOCKWELL. 13-FEB-2010.