[kj] Semi OT - Slipstream video

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 3 17:05:57 EST 2010

geordie was hammered!!

From: frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 22:44:34 +0100
Subject: Re: [kj] Semi OT - Slipstream video

Sorry but he is french ;o))

Very nice guy named Anthony

Met him at the Trabendo’s gig sept 08 in Paris
He had crutches because of a broken ankle (remember Robby Mossy) as he had jumped through a window outside a building and just forgot it wasn’t the ground floor but around the 2nd floor if I remember well and got infections at the hospital ;o((
Very very Lucky Guy
We had some drinks outside the venue with him, Cormac, Jon, Jaz Youth & Geordie who had a drink with EVERYBODY at the bar and it was plenty of people ha ha ha

Nice memories

Stephane “Frenchy Frenzy