[kj] Semi OT - Slipstream video

Frenchy Frenzy frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
Wed Feb 3 16:44:34 EST 2010

Sorry but he is french ;o))

Very nice guy named Anthony

Met him at the Trabendo’s gig sept 08 in Paris

He had crutches because of a broken ankle (remember Robby Mossy) as he had
jumped through a window outside a building and just forgot it wasn’t the
ground floor but around the 2nd floor if I remember well and got infections
at the hospital ;o((

Very very Lucky Guy

We had some drinks outside the venue with him, Cormac, Jon, Jaz Youth &
Geordie who had a drink with EVERYBODY at the bar and it was plenty of
people ha ha ha

Nice memories

Stephane “Frenchy Frenzy

_____