[kj] Wiltern Show Up On DIME

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Dec 21 15:22:30 EST 2010

Complete show recorded from dead center in the pit. Sounds very good although it lacks a bit of low end punch. The plus side of
the show's mellow crowd is that it made for a really clean, clear recording that I'd rate nearly pro quality. I've downloaded and
listened to it, it's about 650MB. I would prefer not to downsample it to MP3 quality, but if anyone without DIME access wants it and
has a way for me to upload it to a host site or whatever, lemme know.

T.B.